THE MIDNIGHT SPECIALS
*Created in John Johnson's college days and made infamous in the SKELETON KEY franchise.
Start with a can of Spaghetti O's. Pour a third of the can into a bowl. Then add a layer of cheese. Pour the second third of Spaghetti O's into the bowl. Add another layer of cheese and pre-cooked bacon. Pour the final third of Spaghetti O's in and add the final layer of cheese and pre-cooked bacon.
Heat till you reach the temperature of your dreams. Stir well... Find your slice of heaven.
The Creightonville Sandwich
*Created to survive a 21 day film shoot in the deep woods in a camping environment.
Start with two slices of bread. Add a thin layer of mayo to one side. Then throw on some bologna with a slice of cheese on top. Then a dribble of mustard, with cabbage and some lays potato chips. One sliced dill pickle to top it and take the dry slice of bread and mush you out a epic sandwich. You can add another layer of mayo to the dry bread, but the warning I give you is not to operate any heavy machinery.
The Cherry Dragon
*Created during John's Stayca adventures on a carbless diet.
You'll need 1 can of Cherry Coke Zero (or cherry coke if you are living on the edge) and 3 shots of Skyy Dragon Fruit Vodka. Mix with lots of ice and take flight on the fiery lizard.
*Created during a western film shoot in which the color tones of the movie were sepia matching the color of the grub.
- 1. The Chicken
- a. Boneless Chicken (5 or more pieces)
- b. 1/2 A Cup of Butter (or butter substitute)
- c. 1/4 A Cup of Cookin Oil (olive oil preferred)
- d. Seasoning Salt (to taste)
- e. Garlic Pepper (to taste)
- f. Sweet Basil Leaves (to taste)
- g. Garlic Salt (to taste)
- 2. The Gravy
- a. 2 Jalapenos Peppers
- b. 2 Cloves of Garlic
- c. 1/4 A Cup of Diced Onions
- d. 3 Teaspoons of Paprika
- e. 3 Teaspoons of Ground Cumin
- f. 1/4 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- g. 1/4 Teaspoon of Chili Powder
- h. Pinch of Garlic Salt
- i. 1/4 A Cup of Butter (or butter substitute)
- j. 15oz Of Tomato Sauce
- k. 2 Cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3. Garlic Naan or Rice
- a. Cook to your Preference.
- Steps to Heaven
- 1. The Chicken
- a. Place Chicken into a pan for baking.
- b. Place Butter onto each piece of Chicken.
- c. Pour Oil All over the Chicken.
- d. Season Chicken with Seasoning Salt, Garlic Pepper, Sweet Basil Leaves, and Garlic Salt.
- e. Heat Oven to 420 Degrees and Bake for 40min.
- 2. The Gravy
- a. Dice the Jalapenos, Garlic, and Onions finely.
- b. In Separate Bowl add all Spices together.
- c. In Skillet, put in Butter and heat on High until Butter starts to Melt.
- d. Add Diced Veggies and Saute for 2min.
- e. Add Tomato Sauce.
- f. Add Heavy Cream.
- g. Add Spices.
- h. Turn Heat to Low.
- i. Stir for 5min.
- j. Let Simmer for another 5min.
- The Mix
- 1. Cut up Chicken into Bite Size Pieces.
- 2. Mix Gravy and Chicken Together.
- 3. Serve with Garlic Naan or Rice.
Send us pictures of you consuming something from the menu and we shall post the picture as well as send you a free digital download from our catalogue!
Email picture to darkfans (at) darkstone-ent.com